Sunday, April 5, 2009

No One Believe It? An April Fool Joke

Why are my dear colleagues so surprised or shocked? Why are my family members so shocked? My family members are persuading me not to leave.



I really feel very UNCOMFORTABLE in resigning becaus eof my loyalty to MPOC. Feeling uncomfortable because of the friendship that I have established over the years.





Frankly, I REALLY DO NOT HAVE these symptoms yet!


1. If it is Monday and I dread getting out of bed and dragging myself to work, then it is time to resign. On the contrary, I still get up very early and off to office by 7.00 AM.



2. If the job is boring and I'm day dreaming about where you I would like to work, then it is time to leave. No, I don't have time for that. Instead, I have to "day dream" on the captions for FORTUNE instead!


3. No reward for hard work. Definitely not the case. I must say that I'm very happy that the hard work has been handsomely paid off via bonus and increment.



4. Could it be the working ambience? Well, Maybe -- Pst..Pst actually I don't like my room after the renovation. Feng Shui no Good!






I feel stuck in a groove, actually. I'm beginning to feel the job has become monotonous!

I want change...I want to learn new things...I want to broaden my knowledge....I want to achieve something at least before I retire in 2019.......

No comments:

Post a Comment