Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Journey in MPOC Ends ?

I thought I would never ever have to write any resignation letter, especially after 17 years 6 months 19 days with MPOC. But I just did last friday!

I've been trying to draft this resignation letter since last Tuesday - a day after I got the news.
On Monday, I was down with viral fever when I got the news. I wasn't too excited or happy as I was too sick to say anything. But, I gave my reply on Tueday --- to some, this was really a quick decision. Or was this thoroughly thought out? Was it wise? What prompted me?

Anyway, there's nothing to look back. A decision has been made and I have to continue my next path of the journey. My inner soul /heart was very strong and I had to listen to it!


It was quite painful, and somehow I got emotionally even before completing the 1st para of the letter. It took me quite a while to write this letter - this is something which is even more difficult than preparing the Progress Report. After all, I have not written one for such a looooooonnnngggg time !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment