Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mission accomplished

I have totally forgotten about this blog until I found it while trying to change my FB profile.  As I was reading my last post, I found that it had been a while since I last wrote.  All because of the Final Project syndrome....and of course I am now back at work.


Last Saturday was my convocation.  I couldn't be happier than receiving the  Academic scroll since the last one in 1988.  I am satisfied that what I have set out for when I embark on my MBA journey have finally bear fruit.















Emerged at tops in the MBA program is no surprise as I have indeed went extra miles in my doing my courseworks and projects. I could only wish if we could have more time in that period of learning and sharing organizational experience.  Being the best student from Graduate School of Business is something I did not bargain for, but certainly rewarding as this has proven that I was not handicapped in terms of age, nor in terms of technology tools used in class.
Given an opportunity, I would certainly pursue further studies since this is my passion and what I  am good at.....









No comments:

Post a Comment